These services are provided to you at the cost of Castle Wealth and you have no requirements or responsibilities once the service has been provided.
This free initial service should help you to understand how suitable your current arrangements are.
If following this review you wish for us to provide advice, we will be pleased to do so.
We will provide you with a summary and analysis of your existing investments. These may be ISAs, Unit Trusts, OEICs, Investment Bonds, With-Profit Bonds or Structured Products. Our summary will include:
- The underlying investments contained within your investment wrapper
- The fees and charges contained within your Investment
- The risk profile of your Investment and whether this is in line with your current aspirations
- The past performance data of your existing Investment
Personal Pension Review
We will provide you with a summary and analysis of your existing personal pensions to include:
- The underlying investments within your pensions
- The fees and charges contained within your pensions
- The risk profile of your pensions and whether this is in line with your current aspirations
- The past performance data of your existing pensions
Retirement Planning Health Check
In addition to the Complimentary Review Service on existing holdings we also offer a completely free Retirement Planning Health Check. This is designed to allow you to assess your current retirement position and plans to ensure that they are where they need to be at this time and in the lead up to your retirement. We will look at the following:
- Is your pension saving on track to provide your retirement income needs
- What level of risk you are currently taking and is this appropriate given your retirement objectives
- Have you considered all retirement options and are you clear on your retirement aims
- Can your pensions accommodate your expected method of retirement and retirement income
- Your current position in relation to pension allowances (contribution and life time)
Personal and Corporate Protection Review
Whether these are personal or business protection policies we will highlight the following:
- The key features of your protection arrangements
- The fees and charges contained within these
- The value, sum assured and the benefits of your protection.
Once the free initial service has been provided you will be offered our advice, if necessary. If you wish to receive our advice we will inform you of the possible costs/commitments so that you will be able to make an informed decision. If you do not wish to receive our advice, we will leave you with your summary and remain on hand should you require our services in the future.